Thursday, November 29, 2018

Globalmoxie is retiring! / Globalmoxie si pensiona.

Ciao a tutti! 

Got an an important announcement here:



The Globalmoxie blog is retiring. This URL won't be deleted, but all new content from now on will be posted on https://sharpmonica.com.

This my new author site where all my creative pursuits are gathered in one place, with a focus on my writing. It is also integrated with my Instagram account, so all the pretty pictures will me there, and, with the near-seamless integration with my brain, all my new writing will be posted there. Blog posts, publications, mischief I tend to get up to, and all the rest of it. My life is pretty random so things tend to emerge and change fast!

Globalmoxie has had an excellent, long, and quite unexpected second run.

Launched in 2013 in Arezzo, Italy, re-launched in 2016 when we moved back to Italy, the humble blog here has been home to more than 150 posts about our life and progress in Italy: nuts and bolts, cultural adjustments, new jobs, new offices, new schools. But it was time to go to a friendlier, more versatile platform that gave me more freedom to evolve and reach my audience.

The new site https://sharpmonica.com went live on Tuesday and has already had over 500 page views. (I am surprised and delighted.) Please click the link to meet me there, and follow me again.

Thank you to everyone who frequented this space and read my work here, commenting in an always-gracious community. You have no idea what your support has meant to me during these years of momentous family changes of plot, scene, and supporting cast.

Onward and upward!

Grazie mille!

No comments:

Post a Comment